The Nouvelle-Aquitaine gourmet village
For this new 2022 edition, Bordeaux Wine Festival visitors can treat themselves while discovering regional culinary specialities, with stands spread out all along the Garonne waterfront. In collaboration with the festival organisers, L’Agence de l’Alimentation Nouvelle-Aquitaine (AANA)* are offering a wide range of food options, taking food-lovers to every corner of the region: the Basque Country, Corrèze, Landes, Arcachon Bay, Périgord… all regions where gastronomy and local produce are given top billing.
The regional food agency has come up with a selection that is available in 3 formulas, adapting to visitors’ desires: each one as appetising as the other!
L’Agence de l’Alimentation Nouvelle-Aquitaine (AANA) works to ensure that agricultural and processed products from Nouvelle-Aquitaine are of a high standard. The agency has been a loyal partner of the Bordeaux Wine Festival since its creation.
- Select producers and artisans according to strict specifications, respecting seasonality, the origin of products and raw materials
- Use recipes that are representative of Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Put in place an environmental approach, supported by producers
- Reduce the volume of waste
- Use compostable containers, given new purpose by a collection organism, ‘Les Détritivores’
- Stop the use of plastic bottles
- Certification for sustainable events – Iso 20121
- Propose local products that are both sustainable and of a high quality