FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ - All the answers to your questions can be found in this FAQ.
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE TO THE WINE FESTIVAL?
The Festival is freely accessible along the quays for its entire duration. However, to enjoy the tastings, a Tasting Pass is required.
2. WHERE CAN I BUY MY TASTING PASS?
Prior to the Festival:
- Directly on the online ticketing service
During the Festival:
- Directly on the online ticketing service.
- At the two ticket offices of the Festival: Place Munich (at the bottom of the Place des Quinconces) and at Cailhau (opposite the Maison Écocitoyenne).
3. WHEN AND HOW TO COLLECT YOUR TASTING PASS?
After purchasing a Tasting Pass, you will receive an "Exchange Voucher" by email to exchange for your Tasting Pass with its glass & case. To collect your Pass during the Festival :
- At the two Festival counters: Place Munich (at the bottom of the Place des Quinconces) and at Cailhau (opposite the Maison Écocitoyenne).
After the Festival, you can also deposit your Pass in one of the dedicated terminals at the exit of the Festival, so that it can be recycled!
4. WHAT IS THE TIMETABLE FOR THE FESTIVAL?
From 27 to 30 June 2023, the Bordeaux Wine Festival opens its doors at 11am and closes them at 11pm.
5. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE PASS OVER SEVERAL DAYS?
Yes. The Tasting Pass allows you to enjoy many tastings, among others. These can be used on the same day but also throughout the event, over several days.
However, Tasting Passes that are not used in full, i.e. all the tastings available, are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
6. CAN I SHARE MY TASTINGS?
Yes. Your Tasting Pass can be used by other people and the tastings distributed.
7. HOW THE PASS WORKS AND HOW TO CHECK YOUR BALANCE
Each Pass includes many tastings, including 2 "coup de coeur" tastings, as well as 1 workshop at the Ecole du Vin (reservations open 1 month before the event). The first 9 can be used for one tasting per pavilion except for the Fresh Wines pavilion (2 tastings max). The "coups de cœur" can be used in any pavilion to enjoy a second glass.
To do this, go to the pavilion of your choice, choose the wine you wish to taste and present your Pass to the shopkeeper on site. To check your balance, scan the QR code on your card OR go to the INFO point of the Festival.
8. CAN I BUY INDIVIDUAL OR ADDITIONAL TASTINGS?
No. However, it is possible to buy a second Tasting Pass, which allows for additional tastings.
9. IS EVERY EXIT PERMANENT?
No. The Wine Festival remains freely accessible.
10. CAN I BRING FOOD AND DRINK?
It is possible to bring food, but all alcoholic beverages and glass containers are forbidden on the festival grounds.
11. WHAT ARE THE AGE RESTRICTIONS?
The purchase and use of Tasting Passes is restricted to persons aged 18 and over.
12. IS THE HEALTH PASS COMPULSORY?
We will apply the sanitary standards in force at the time of the festival.
13. IS THERE A WINE SALE ON SITE?
No. There is no sale of bottles on site.
14. I BOUGHT MY TASTING PASS ONLINE BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY VOUCHER...
Go to the ticketing page, at the top of the purchase module a link will allow you to retrieve your tickets using your email address. If this still doesn't work, you can contact support via the email address : [email protected]
15. I LOST MY TASTING PASS...
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale specify that any lost pass must be repurchased at the rate in force at the time of the loss. If an account has been created and visitors have noted the pass number, we can reprogram a pass free of charge. The glass will have to be repurchased.
16. I BROKE MY GLASS...
In case of breakage, glasses are available for sale at the ticket office.