The tasting course
The Bordeaux Wine Festival is a 100% local festival with free access and entertainment all along the quays! To make the most of this flagship event, what better way than with a few tastings?
Come and discover and explore the world of wine by strolling through the village of appellations. Meet the winegrowers and winemakers at their pavilions, listed below:
- The Côtes Pavilion : Blaye, Cadillac, Castillon, Francs, Sainte-Foy, Côtes de Bordeaux, Côtes de Bourg and Graves de Vayres;
- The Graves and Sauternes Pavilion;
- The Mouton Cadet - Baron Philippe de Rothschild Pavilion;
- The Médoc Wines Pavilion;
- The New Aquitaine Wines Pavilion;
- The Bordeaux Fresh Wines Pavilion;
- The Bordeaux and Bordeaux Supérieurs Rouges Pavilions;
- The Saint-Emilion, Pomerol and Fronsac Pavilion.
To live the Bordeaux Wine Festival experience to the full, order your Tasting Pass!
The essential Tasting Pass
Via the ticket office or directly on site, get your Tasting Pass to enjoy 11 tastings spread over the different Appellations pavilions.
- Throughout the Bordeaux Wine Festival, from 27 to 30 June, taste the wines of Bordeaux and New Aquitaine with your Tasting Pass!
- From 27 to 30 June From 11h00 to 23h00
Sur les quais
33000 - Bordeaux
- Entrée libre. Pass Dégustation : 23 € (tarif spécial prévente disponible en ligne).