Leave on 16th June late in the morning, arrive back in Bordeaux late on 17th June
Tall ships cruises
La Rochelle - Bordeaux NEW
New this year, the La Rochelle-Bordeaux cruise is one of the highlights of this year’s Wine Festival. Early in the afternoon, visitors board Le Belem and step into the shoes of a sailor. A unique opportunity to relive the naval history of the 19th century.
- Leave Bordeaux for La Rochelle on a chartered bus
Presentation of the boat by the crew
Sail from La Rochelle to Bordeaux
Learn sailing manoeuvres
Dine and sleep onboard (sleep in bunks)
Dock in Bordeaux
Cruise La Rochelle - Bordeaux
Mini cruises Bordeaux-Pauillac
Enjoy a few hours of sailing, with the course set for the Médoc peninsula! Two famous sailing ships, Le Marité and Le Français, propose mini-cruises between Bordeaux and Pauillac, in both directions.
- Leave from Bordeaux or Pauillac by chartered bus
- Presentation of the boat by the crew
- Sail on the river (Pauillac-Bordeaux or Bordeaux-Pauillac)
- Taste wines from Bordeaux
- Travel by bus from Bordeaux to Pauillac late in the morning of 17th June, sail from Pauillac to Bordeaux.
- Travel by bus from Pauillac to Bordeaux late in the morning of 22nd June, sail from Bordeaux to Pauillac.