Sailing boat - Visit of the Belem
The Belem, a three-masted ship with a square lighthouse and a steel hull, is the last of the great French merchant ships of the 19th century still sailing.
A maritime adventure that has lasted for 126 years, having lived no less than five lives, changed nationality three times to finally regain the tricolour flag of her origins, cheating death, surviving where thousands of other sailing ships, bigger, more powerful, newer, have disappeared forever!
Visit this legendary tall ship alongside her crew.
- Friday 23 June: 11.15am > 4.45pm (departure every 30 minutes)
- Saturday 24 June: 11.15am > 4.45pm (departure every 30 minutes)
- Sunday 25 June: 11.15am > 4.45pm (departure every 30 minutes)
- On registration
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Ticketing online and on site
- Price: 5 €.
- Visit the Belem, this historic tall ship present along the quays from 23 to 25 June during Bordeaux Fête le Vin!
- From 23 to 25 June From 11h15 to 16h45
Sur les quais
33000 - Bordeaux
- Tarif : 5 €.