The Bordeaux Wine Festival is back after 4 years of absence! Enjoy the wine tasting pass at a special price of €16 (full price €21) until May, 31st 2022. A unique opportunity to discover all the diversity of wines from Bordeaux and New Aquitaine.
FAQs Tasting Pass
The Tasting Pass includes 11 tastings, 1 tasting workshop led by the Ecole du Vin and many other advantages to fully enjoy the festival!
Do you have a question or a doubt about the Pass? Find here the most frequently asked questions.
1) I did not consume all the tastings included in the pass, can I get a refund?
- No. The pass as well as the unconsumed tastings will not be refunded.
- We remind you that you have four days to use your pass.
2) What if I didn't receive / lost my voucher?
- Check that the email address you have provided is correct.
- Remember to check your spam.
- Your transaction was not successful (you did not complete your purchase or your payment was refused), so you did not receive a confirmation email.
- Send your contact information (name, first name, email address and the number of your voucher) to the following address email@example.com.
3) What should I do if I have lost my pass?
- You must buy a new pass at one of the three ticket offices on site. We remind you that there is no single tasting.
4) What do I do if I want to cancel, change or get a refund?
- Requests for cancellation and refunds must be sent by email only to the address indicated on the ticket firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds can be made at the tourist office counter.
- No refund requests will be accepted by the seller 72 hours before the event.
- No refunds will be accepted after the event.
- Any unused or partially used pass will not be refunded.
5) Can I buy a voucher and/or a pass for someone other than myself?
- Yes, the voucher and the pass are not nominative.
6) I have passes for the 2020 edition, are they still valid?
- No, all your purchases have been refunded.
- You must purchase a pass for the 2022 edition if you wish to participate in Bordeaux Fête le Vin 2022.
7) Where can I get my pass?
You have to go to one of the three ticket offices (see on the map of your voucher) then scan your QR code present on your voucher, then a pass will be delivered to you to enjoy the festival.
You will be able to get your pass on Tuesday June 21st and Wednesday June 22nd from 11am to 6pm at the Quinconces counter then on the 3 counters present on the festival from June 23rd to June 26th from 10:30am to 10:30pm.
WARNING, if you lose your pass, you will have to buy a new one.
8) Do I have to print my voucher?
- No. You can present your voucher directly on your phone or any other electronic device.
9) Can I request an invoice?