The Indispensable Tasting Pass
The Wine Tasting Pass is the essential tool for discovering and tasting the quality and diversity of Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Bordeaux wines.
The Tasting Pass is the passport to discovering and tasting the quality and diversity of Bordeaux and Nouvelle-Aquitaine's wines. The Tasting Pass takes the form of an RFID card that can be used in the pavilions and with the festival's various partners. It gives the right during the five days to:
- 1 tasting glass and holder.
- 12 tastings: 1 tasting at each of the 11 pavilions + 1 "overall favourite” tasting.
- 1 workshop at the Bordeaux Wine School pavilion.
- 1 Tickarte TBM (public transport)
- 1 Eau des Abatilles Collector’s Water Bottle / Cité du Vin offered to holders of the Pass purchasing entry to one of the two special night-time openings of the Cité du Vin (collection on site; limited number).
1 reduced price admission to the Monet exhibition
Between Land and Sea: masterpieces from the Musée Marmottan Monet at Bordeaux’s new Marine and Maritime Museum.
- 5 € off the Bordeaux Fête le Vin polo shirt at the pavilion for the Bordeaux Metropole Tourism and Conventions Office.
- 1 glass Crémant sparkling wine and € 5 of tokens to use at the Casino-Théâtre Barrière de Bordeaux (first 500 applicants only, from 14 to 18 June).
- 1 Sud Ouest or Sud Ouest Dimanche newspaper(20,000 copies in total between Thursday and Sunday).
- And many other complementary benefits offered by Bordeaux Fête le Vin’s partners.
Tasting Pass Prices
- € 16: Early bird price from 15 March to 10 June.
- € 21: Full price from 11 June.
- € 14: Local authorities and partners’ price until 31 May.
Price includes €1 deposit for the RFID card, refunded on site during Bordeaux Fête le Vin or at the Tourist Office until 1 July.
Early bird price € 16
From 15 March to 10 June with exchange voucher. Book now.
Also on sale on:
1300 FNAC stores, Carrefour, U, Intermarché and Giant Casino equipped with a ticket facility.
On presentation of the exchange voucher, the Tasting Pass should be collected: Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 June, 10am to 6pm: Ticket point:
- Quinconces. Thursday, 14 June to Sunday, 17 June from 10:30am to 11pm, and Monday
- 18 June from 10am to 6pm. Chartrons, Quinconces and Cailhau ticket points.
From 22 May to 10 June with immediate Tasting Pass.
Bordeaux Metropole Tourism & Convention Board
12 cours du XXX Juillet, subject to opening times.
Full price € 21
From 11 June
Quinconces ticket point: Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 June, 10am to 6pm.
Chartrons, Quinconces and Cailhau ticket points: from Thursday 14 June to Sunday 17 June, from 10:30am to 11pm, and Monday 18 June from 10am to 4pm.