Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux
Stretching from Bassen down to Saint Maixant, the Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux is 60 km long along the right bank of the river Garonne.
A wine to discover and taste...
The producers of Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux decided to very strict conditions of wine processing in the purest Bordeaux tradition: limited production, always bottled at the Château.
The wine produced in this area are a blend of the 4 varieties, responsible of the fame of the great Bordeaux wines:
- Merlot, the main variety, (55%) gives aromatic power and fullness to the wine
- Cabernet-Sauvignon (25%) brings structure and silky tannings
- Cabernet Franc (15%) is responsible of the delicate fruit notes
- Malbec (5%) adds smooth typicity
- Production area: 2 000 hectares (4,800 acres)
- Average production: 100 000 hectolitres, only in bottles
- Producers: 250