The Bordeaux Wine Academy’s 70th anniversary
To celebrate its 70th anniversary, the Bordeaux Wine Academy is organizing four talks to coincide with Bordeaux Fête le Vin on the theme of wine and immortality.
"Our objective, in the spirit of the Montaigne, Montesquieu, Colette, Pasteur and Baudelaire... is to explore all aspects of wine, highlighting its relationship with poetry, philosophy, literature, science, health, and gastronomy, to illustrate this cultural dimension that is inseparable from wine and the wine of Bordeaux in particular.” Nicolas de Bailliencourt dit Courcol.
- Laurent Fabius, President of the Constitutional Council and Honorary President,
- Nicolas de Bailliencourt dit Courcol, Grand Chancellor of the Bordeaux Wine Academy.
- Michel Winock, historian, writer, professor,
- Jean-Robert Pitte, Perpetual Secretary of the Academy of Moral and Political Sciences,
- David Khayat, President of the International Institute of Cancer Research in Paris,
- Robert Kopp, writer and editor, professor.
- Wine and Charles Baudelaire by Eric Sanson, actor.
Thursday June 14, during the day,
Cité du Vin - Auditorium.
Free, by reservation.
There will be a private dinner in the evening for the members of the Academy and their guests.