Tours of the ships
For those who want to be sure of being able to visit the tall ships of their choice (classes A and B), paid tours in the mornings by reservation are proposed. Tours of the tall ships are available by reservation for a modest price in the mornings and free in the afternoons.
- Paid tours between 10.30 am and 12.30 pm
- Free tours between 2 pm and 6.30 pm
- No tours on Monday 18 June
Paid tours / How it works
- Times : Thursday 14 June to Sunday 17 June, at 10.30am, 11am, 11.30am and 12pm
- Length: 20 to 25 minutes
- Sold out
Free tours / How it works
- Times: Thursday 14 June to Sunday 17 June 2pm to 6.30pm (last admission 6pm).
- For the free tours, access to the ships is not guaranteed, and waiting times will depend on the number of visitors present. They may be interrupted at any time by decision of the Captain.
Tall Ships list concerned
BELEM, EL GALEÓN, ÉTOILE DU ROY, ÉTOILE MOLÈNE, KRUZENSHTERN, BICHE, LA NÉBULEUSE, DE GALLANT.